Coming soon to a Los Angeles near You
You know why we love working for CARP? Well, besides the fact that we get paid to tweet, and travel to exciting and sometimes random states, we also get to host retreats where there is every type of recreational activity available (within a somewhat affordable and non-life threatening range), for our favorite population of people (College-Age Unificationists), and where we can bring together some of our favorite thought-provoking community personalities to present and discuss college-relevant issues.
Just to reiterate , this is a college-retreat ( as opposed to a HS Workshop) where we sleep in a little bit more, have a lot of free time, and focus on discussions and dialogues over interesting and sometimes controversial topics . We believe having opportunities like these are a great way to help us define and articulate what we each do believe and value on an individual level. Basically, it’s gonna be awesome.
Here’s a list of reasons why you really should totally sign up!
1. Our community is awesome. Fact. We need to spend more QT together.
2. We have lined up, an allstar cast of presenters who will be available to share their thoughts and insight on any and all of your questions, including Rev. Schanker, Rev. Thompson, David Stein, Jaga Gavin,, Demian Dunkley just to name a few.
3. Did we mention that there is a zipline?
4. $180 for 6 days! (almost never happens)
5. the activities: paintball, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, swimming, hiking, canoeing, music and board games!
6. umm…California. Summer time. Hello.
7. there will be music. good music. and an open mic/ poetry slam.
Click Here to Register!
For questions and more info, email us at email@example.com/ (212)575-5091 (ext. 450)