We are delighted to invite you to the NEW CARP Coaching Program designed specifically for GPA graduates.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a tool to help develop people’s skills and abilities and boost performance. It can help deal with issues and challenges before they become major problems.
A coaching session will typically take place as a conversation between the coach and the coachee (person being coached), and it focuses on helping the coachee discover answers for themselves. After all, people are much more likely to engage with solutions that they have come up with themselves, rather than those that are forced upon them!
Coaches in the workplace are not counselors, psychotherapists, gurus, teachers, trainers, or consultants – although they may use some of the same skills and tools.
Coaching is meant to help you improve your effectiveness and performance to achieve your full potential. Coaching works best when everyone clearly understands the benefit of having a coach and together decide the expectations for what they want to achieve through coaching.
Here are a few examples of questions that you can answer with the benefit of coaching:
- How can I manage my time better to achieve all I want in life?
- What should I do next in my education/career?
- How can I reduce the stress in my job or my life?
- How can I achieve a better balance between work life and home life?
- What skills do I need to grow and develop further?
- How can I improve my relationship(s)?