CARP is celebrating its 50th Anniversary this year!
Happy birthday, CARP! In honor of this historic occasion, we will be hosting a Banquet Celebration to honor, celebrate, and look forward to the bright future. This celebration showcases the humble beginning which has launched into a global CARP movement. Although there were many initiatives 50 years ago, we want to take this time to acknowledge that CARP is going strong and has a bright and victorious future ahead of it. Come celebrate with us the accomplishments of the past and be inspired by the next generation of principled student leaders that are rocking this world.
- An inspiring network of young student leaders
- A reunion gathering of CARP alumni and friends to reminisce about your memories about CARP (a CARP Band reuniting to offer entertainment!
- A photo wall to honor and remember CARP’s accomplishments in the past
- A photo booth to take stunning, professional photos with your family and friends
- Hear the “State of CARP” speech by current President, Naokimi Ushiroda
- Inspiring testimonies and performances by current CARP students and the impact CARP has had on them
- A chance to support CARP and its continued efforts
- A weekend of refreshing events (See ‘Weekend Events’ below for more opportunities to connect with us)
Dress is formal for the main event.
Main event: Join us at 5pm in the lobby of IPEC for networking and hors d’oeuvre and for dinner at 6pm in the Banquet Hall.
Lodging is on your own; there will be no spaces available at IPEC.