“Inherent Value” – by Irina Miller

irinaStudent Spotlight Part Deux: 

Hi! My name is Irina Miller. I am from Sheboygan, WI but now live in San Leandro, CA and am a freshman at Chabot Community College. In the future, I plan on majoring in psychology and the healing arts. I’m very grateful for the renewed vision of CARP and what it has to offer!

In discussing Inherent Value, I think it’s important to remember that our value IS something that we inherit, not something we are made to work for. It takes time and healing to let go of all our other value systems, but when we do we can live and act from a deeper place- one of love.

Continue Reading

“Integrity” — Ree Ae Jordan

Here’s one of our first installments of Student Spotlight! This week we are featuring a CARP Talk on Integrity given by Ree Ae Jordan from Kansas University. It was recorded at the first National Officer’s Training at the University of Bridgeport from January 3-10, 2014.

Ree Ae

Click here to see Ree Ae’s CARP Talk!

Bio: My name is Ree Ae Jordan. I am currently a sophomore at Kansas University, majoring in psychology and minoring in communications and global studies. I heard about the CARP program recently and think it has so much to offer. As for #Integrity, I found that it had many meanings to me, but the most important meaning is following through with what you believe and standing by it even in moments of hardship.

Continue Reading